Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease, describing a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. Patients experiencing angina may feel squeezing, heaviness, tightness, pressure, or pain in the center of the chest.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges