Atherosclerosis, also called atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, occurs when plaque builds up on the inside of the coronary arteries. As the plaque accumulates, less blood can flow through the arteries due to the narrowing of the vessel. This can lead to serious conditions, including stroke, heart attack, or death.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges