Area Under the Receiver Operating Characteristic (AUC-ROC) Curve is a measure used to evaluate the diagnostic performance of a machine learning model (Hanley & McNeil). The ROC plots the statistical relationship between sensitivity and specificity, with sensitivity on the y-axis and 1-specificity on the x-axis. A greater area under the curve indicates that a model is better at distinguishing between patients with a disease and patients without a disease.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges