The U.S. Food & Drug Administration defines computer-assisted detection (CADe) devices as computerized systems that incorporate pattern recognition and data analysis capabilities to identify, mark, highlight, or direct attention to portions of an image that may reveal abnormalities during the interpretation of radiology images or radiology device data (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges