The United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) defines computer-assisted diagnostic (CADx) devices as computerized systems that intend to provide more information than directing attention to a portion of a radiologic image. CADx devices include those intended to provide an assessment of a disease, specify disease type, severity, stage, or recommendation for intervention (U.S. FDA).« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges