Computer Vision (CV) is a scientific field in which computers gain understanding from digital images and videos. Computer vision includes methods for reconstructing and analyzing the visible world as defined by textured surfaces (Klette, Reinhard). Computer vision has gained popularity in healthcare for applications include medical image analysis and predictive therapy.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges