Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) is a deep learning model used to process data, such as images, by automatically learning spatial hierarchies of features (Yamashita et al). CNNs have been used in radiologic image analysis for classification, segmentation, and detection of abnormalities within medical images.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges
- Keya Medical Showcases DeepVessel FFR at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2021