Deep Learning is a subfield of machine learning in which computers gather knowledge from experience and understand the world in terms of a “hierarchy of concepts” (Goodfellow et al). The computer learns complex concepts without a human operator by building them out of simple layers.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges