Domain shift is a problem that occurs when a software medical device that has been trained on one population or in one care setting is used in a new setting, resulting in poor performance. This can be the result of differences in the technology used for image acquisition, or because of differences in patient populations.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges