Generalizability refers to the ability of a machine learning model to adapt to new, unseen data. The primary goal in developing generalizable AI models is to improve the performance on test data.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges