Generalizability refers to the ability of a machine learning model to adapt to new, unseen data. The primary goal in developing generalizable AI models is to improve the performance on test data.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- The Value of Deep Learning-based CT-FFR in Detecting Coronary Stenosis & Predicting Outcomes
- Putting the Spotlight on Women’s Hearts: Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Will New Value-based Care Regulations Spark Innovation?
- Keya Medical Raises $46M in Series D Round
- EACVI Best of Imaging: Advances in Cardiac CT