Machine learning is a subfield of AI involving algorithms that improve automatically overtime without human intervention. Machine learning algorithms are trained using a dataset — also known as “training data” — to automatically make data-driven predictions.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- The Value of Deep Learning-based CT-FFR in Detecting Coronary Stenosis & Predicting Outcomes
- Putting the Spotlight on Women’s Hearts: Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Will New Value-based Care Regulations Spark Innovation?
- Keya Medical Raises $46M in Series D Round
- EACVI Best of Imaging: Advances in Cardiac CT