Machine learning is a subfield of AI involving algorithms that improve automatically overtime without human intervention. Machine learning algorithms are trained using a dataset — also known as “training data” — to automatically make data-driven predictions.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges