Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a subfield of AI in which computers are trained to read and understand both written and spoken language. NLP can be used in healthcare to transform unstructured text data into structured reports.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges