Supervised learning is a machine learning task in which data labels are provided to an algorithm during training. Human experts label expected outputs to serve as the ground truth for the algorithm. The goal of supervised learning is for the algorithm to learn a general rule that maps inputs to outputs (Choy et al).« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges