Training data is the data that is used on a machine learning model to help the model recognize patterns and apply technologies to make accurate predictions. It is essential that the data used to train a machine learning model is high-quality because low-quality data can negatively impact the performance of the model.« Back to AI in Medical Imaging – Terms
- What’s the future of health data interoperability using FHIR?
- Beijing Anzhen Hospital Successfully Implements DeepVessel FFR
- Can AI Help Improve Atherosclerotic Plaque Quantification?
- Medical Imaging AI Fee-for-Service and the Transition to Value-Based Care
- Coronary CTA Reimbursement: Opportunities & Challenges